Aldermore mortgages review
Aldermore was launched in 2009 and is one of the fastest growing banks in the UK, with £2.1 billion in assets. Aldermore does not have traditional branches and runs its banking operation over the phone and via the internet.
Aldermore mortgages could be suitable for a variety of buyers due to their approach to credit scoring, which takes individual circumstances into account on a case by case basis.
Mortgage types offered by Aldermore include:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Variable rate mortgages
- Discounted rate mortgages
- Interest only mortgages
- Buy to let mortgages
- First time buyer mortgages, including a Family Guarantee mortgage which offers up to 100% loan to value (LTV) mortgages with a guarantor in place
In addition to the mortgages above, Aldermore is also participating in the second phase of the Government’s Help to Buy scheme.
They offer mortgages of up to 95% LTV to eligible buyers who want to get onto the property ladder but are struggling to raise a deposit. For more information on Aldermore mortgage products contact our mortgage team.
To compare Aldermore mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use our Aldermore mortgage calculator. Call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or complete our callback request form.
Compare Aldermore mortgages with other leading mortgage lenders
Our independent mortgage broker service includes:
- Whole of market service - we can compare Aldermore with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates - not just Aldermore
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments.
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
Compare Aldermore mortgages with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals available using our FREE online mortgage calculator and comparison service.
Some of the benefits of an Aldermore mortgage include:
- Award winning mortgages and UK based service
- A wide selection of mortgages to suit most borrowers
- Mortgages offered to creditworthy borrowers who have been denied access to high street products
- Unlike many other lenders, experienced underwriters assess each mortgage application, rather than automated credit scoring systems
- Aldermore will consider offering mortgages to people with occasional missed payments on credit cards, mobile phones and other unsecured debt
- Fast and simple application process
- Mortgage advisers offer a personal service to advise you on the right mortgage for you and to help you through the full mortgage journey
Find the best deals on Aldermore mortgages with our free mortgage calculator
To get the best possible value on your mortgage, you need to compare mortgage products from the widest possible range of lenders. Many people find this time consuming and confusing, which is why we offer a free mortgage calculator to make things easier.
Simply head to the top of the page to see top mortgage deals from all the leading lenders which you can filter according to your borrowing needs to help you find a great mortgage deal for you.