Bank of China Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - helping you make the right decision
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates -not just Bank of China
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Bank of China has branches in several major UK cities, and offers a range of mortgage deals to UK customers, including:
- Residential mortgages – this is the traditional type of mortgage which allows you to purchase a residential property
- Buy to let mortgages - this type of mortgage allows you to purchase a property in order to rent it out to tenants
The Bank of China offers a lifetime tracker mortgage for both residential and buy-to-let customers. This type of mortgage tracks the Bank of England Base Rate for the life of the mortgage.
The maximum residential loan-to-value (LTV) limits offered by the Bank of China are:
- For properties with a purchase price up to £150,000 – the maximum LTV offered is 80%
- For properties with a purchase price over £150,000 and below £500,000 – the maximum LTV offered is 75%
- For properties with a purchase price of over £500,000 – the maximum LTV offered is 70%
For buy to let mortgages, the maximum loan-to-value (LTV) limits offered by the Bank of China are:
- For buy to let properties with a purchase price up to £150,000 – the maximum LTV offered is 75%
- For buy to let properties with a purchase price over £150,000 and below £500,000 – the maximum LTV offered is 70%
- For buy to let properties with a purchase price of over £500,000 – the maximum LTV offered is 65%
This mortgage criteria is subject to change so please talk to our mortgage team for latest deals.
About Bank of China
The first UK Bank of China office opened in 1929, and has continued to expand throughout the 20th century. The bank now has branches in Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow, as well as its two London offices, and offers a range of mortgage deals in-branch.
To compare Bank of China mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
For whole of market mortgage advice on your options call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or complete our callback form.