Barclays Mortgage Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates - not just Barclays (Woolwich)
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options including Barclays (Woolwich)call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Barclays offers one of the widest selections of mortgage deals available on the high street, through the Woolwich Mortgages brand and you can compare Barclays mortgages with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals available – just use our FREE mortgage comparison service. Barclays mortgage could offer a range of benefits such as:
- A dedicated application manager to assist you though all stages of the mortgage application process
- Special mortgage deals for existing Barclays customers – customers with an existing Barclays personal current account could get lower application fees on their mortgages.
Mortgages available from Barclays
Barclays mortgage types on offer include:
- Fixed rate mortgages – enjoy the security of knowing exactly how much you will need to repay each month
- Tracker mortgages – your interest rate will follow the Barclays Bank base rate, with both fixed tracker mortgages and lifetime tracker mortgage deals available
- Help to Buy mortgage deals at 95% loan to value (LTV)
- Offset mortgages – use the money in your savings and current accounts to help reduce your monthly mortgage repayments or your mortgage term
- Buy to let mortgages – specialist mortgage deals for those who want to rent out property
- Family Springboard mortgages – this mortgage is aimed at first time buyers and allows parents or other relatives to assist in a house purchase. The homebuyer takes out a mortgage and their helper puts 10% of the purchase price into a savings account linked to that mortgage. This means we can offer the homebuyer a 95% mortgage, with them only requiring a 5% deposit. After 3 years, the helper gets their money back with interest, provided that repayments are kept up to date on the mortgage.
- Remortgages – you could get a better rate by switching your mortgage to a new deal or a new provider
About Barclays mortgages
Barclays was founded in 1690 in London, but the name Barclays only became associated with the bank in 1736, when James Barclay, the son-in-law of one of the original founders, became a partner in the business. Today, Barclays has branches across the world and offers a wide range of mortgages in partnership with Woolwich.
speak to our whole of market mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »
To compare top Barclays Bank mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
Call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 for the latest Barclays (Woolwich) deals.