Bridging Loan For Over 70s
Our Bridging Loan Service
Age whether you are 70 or older is not necessarily an issue when securing bridging loan finance. It really depends on your circumstances and requirements.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging Loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance whatever your age.
Whether you are looking to purchase a residential home or renovate a property with the view to sell it on, you may need the right finance in place to minimise delays.
In the event that you require property finance quickly, approaching a traditional lender may not be the best option. High street lenders generally request a deposit, which can be up to 25% of the property’s value, and applications may take up to months to process.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission and whether you are aged over 70 what is often key is the security being used for finance.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Before a bridging loan lender provides any finance they will need details of the borrower’s exit plan. An exit plan is the method the borrower will use to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is the sale of a borrower’s property.
You may require professional assistance to help you choose the right bridging loan for you, as the bridging loan market is potentially complex. If you need a bridging loan and you are aged 70 or older contact our broker team at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you or you are concerned that your age is a barrier call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.