Bridging Loan in Coventry
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging Loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Coventry.
One of the major hurdles for anyone looking to complete a property transaction swiftly is securing finance in a short amount of time.
Typically, applications to a traditional lender may take several weeks or even months to process. In addition, high street banks request a deposit of up to 25% of the value of the property.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
As a part of the application process, a borrower needs to provide details of their exit plan. An exit plan something put in place by the borrower to illustrate how they intend to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is the sale of a borrower’s property.
The bridging loan market is filled with services that are suitable for a variety of circumstances. It may be beneficial to seek professional assistance to help you decide which loan to choose. If you need a bridging loan in Coventry, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.