Bridging Loan in Norwich
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging Loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Norwich.
Having property finance readily available may be the difference between securing a dream property and missing out on an appealing opportunity.
To secure property finance from a traditional lender, you will need to provide a deposit that can sometimes be up to 25% of the value of the property. Not only do high street lenders require a deposit, but applications can take several weeks or even months to process. Therefore, for those who need finance swiftly, it may not be the best course of action to approach a traditional lender.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Bridging loan lenders usually want to know the borrower’s exit plan before providing the agreed funds. An exit plan is a strategy put in place by the borrower to illustrate how they intend to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is where the borrower sells a property to repay the loan and the interest.
Before making a decision on what sort of bridging loan you need, you should gather as much information as possible about the options available. This may be a time consuming task, which is why it may be beneficial to seek the assistance of a professional broker. If you require a bridging loan in Norwich, to ensure that you get the best deal for your situation, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.