Bridging Loan in Wolverhampton
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging Loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Wolverhampton.
At times, the difference between securing your desired property and missing out on appealing opportunity may be having adequate finance in place.
When you need property finance within a short time frame, approaching a traditional lender may not be the fasted way to source the funding required. High street lenders generally request a potentially large deposit, at times up to 25% of the property’s value, and applications can take anywhere up to a number of months to process.
Bridging loans offer an alternative way to get the funding you need. Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Typically, bridging loan lenders will not agree to any terms until the borrower has an exit plan in place. An exit plan is the method the borrower will use to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is the sale of a borrower’s property.
Unless you have a great understanding of the market, you may need professional assistance to guide you through the different bridging loans available. If you need a bridging loan in Wolverhampton, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.