Accord Buy to Let Mortgages
Fair Mortgages Buy to Let Mortgage Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we can compare Accord with othe buy to let deals from most UK lenders
- Latest Deals - Access to leading btl market mortgage rates
- Exclusive Rates - Access to exclusive buy to let loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Specialist Lenders - We have lenders who will consider adverse credit, complex income, unusual properties, lending in retirement, short term finance.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
You can call our mortgage broker team on 0117 313 7780 or request a callback.
Accord Buy to Let Mortgages
If you are looking for finance to purchase an investment property an accord buy to let mortgage might be the right choice for you. Accord Mortgages are a dedicated intermediary only subsidiary of the Yorkshire Building Society, originally set up in 1993.
Accord at present offer both repayment and interest only products.
The eligibility criteria for an Accord Buy to let mortgage includes:
- You must not be a first time buyer or a first time landlord – this means you need to own your own home as well as having owned at least one buy to let for the last 12 months. In the case of joint applications both applicants must own their own home and at least one of the applicants should already possess a buy to let
- Applicants must at least 25 years old, maximum age restriction of 75 at the end of the mortgage term.
- At least one applicant must have a minimum income of £25,000.
Finding the right buy to let
Taking out a buy to let mortgage is a large financial commitment, it is therefore a good idea to shop around providers to try and find the best product for your specific criteria, buy to let products are offered by a wide range of providers including both from high-street lenders and smaller specialist lenders. Consider whether a repayment mortgage or interest only product would be better for your needs.
You may also benefit from using the services of an independent mortgage adviser. An independent adviser which offers a whole of the market service can use their expertise to search across the market on your behalf to find the most suitable products for you. There is also a selection of mortgage lenders (including Accord) who can only be accessed via an intermediary such as a mortgage advisor, one of which might present the best deal for you.
Getting a buy to let
If you have not had a buy to let mortgage before there are some key differences from homeowner mortgages of which you should be aware:
Buy to let mortgages tend to offer lower maximum loan to value ratios than home buyer mortgages, commonly requiring borrowers to be able to put down a deposit of at least 25%, though there are some options available for borrowers with smaller deposits. As with most kinds of finance however the larger the deposit you can afford to put down the lower your interest rates will be.
Buy to let affordability is calculated on the rental value of the property, rather than on a multiple of an applicant’s annual income. Generally lenders require the monthly rental yield of the property to be valued at; at least 125% of what the monthly mortgage payments would be, based upon a professional valuation.
If you are interested in getting a buy to let mortgage, why not see if Fair Mortgages could help you? Fill in our online contact form to request a free initial consultation from a Fair Mortgages adviser, alternatively you can call us directly on: 0117 313 7780.