Buy to Let Mortgages For Multi-Units
Our Buy to Let Mortgage Service
Special features of what we offer for landlord with multi-unit buy to let portfolios:
- Professional expert buy to let mortgage advice on your finance options
- Whole of market service - we work with over 60 UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Top Rates! - Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on the high street
- Quick turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing buy to let mortgage portfolio? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
Why Choose Us?
Buy to Let Mortgages for Multi Units
How buy-to-let mortgages work
To all intents and purposes, a buy-to-let mortgage operates in a very similar way as a standard residential mortgage. You can choose from a range of buy to let mortgage offers, including fixed rate, variable rate, and tracker mortgage deals. However, buy-to-let mortgages can differ from residential mortgages in several key ways:
Multi unit freehold blocks
A multi unit property (Multi unit freehold block) is a singular building with numerous independent, separate residential units that are owned under a single freehold title. For instance a block of flats. Multi unit properties are popular amongst experienced investors as they often provide cash flow benefits during empty periods.
How to find a buy-to-let mortgage for your multi-unit property
Finding a high street lender willing to offer buy to let mortgages on multi-units has its difficulties, and the specialist providers that do provide these loans often have wide qualification criteria and can be more expensive. Consequently, finding the right buy to let mortgage for your multi-unit freehold block can prove tricky, and consequently there are two actions you can take to make the process easier:
- Conduct your own research and shop around- Similar to purchasing any financial product, it is important not to jump at the first deal you find. A buy-to-let mortgage is a huge investment, and it is important that you get the deal most suited to your personal circumstances.
- Gain Advice from a Mortgage Broker or Independent Advisor - Conducting your own research is vital. However, finding the right buy-to-let mortgage deal for your multi unit needs can often can often be overwhelming. That is why it is often a good idea to contact a financial advisor to analyse your situation and give you assistance in achieving your mortgage goals.
For a no obligation discussion about ypur buy to let requirements contact us directly on 0117 313 7780 or request a callback.