Remortgage Buy to Let Portfolio
Remortgage Buy to Let Portfolio
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for buy to let mortgage advice.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we deal with over 60 UK lenders
- Rates - Access to leading buy to let market rates
- Exclusives - Access to exclusive buy to let mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our BTL Expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time investor or experienced full time landlord
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Experienced BTL Investor? - Have a complex buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
To investigate your buy to let mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
Whether you are looking to raise capital or to secure a better deal if you own two or more buy to let properties, you may be wondering if it is possible to remortgage your buy to let portfolio. Options for landlords who own more than one property include taking out a buy to let portfolio mortgage for multiple properties or individually refinancing your each buy to let property.
Buy to Let Portfolio Mortgages
There are a selection of lenders that offer specialist buy to let portfolio mortgages, which allow landlords to consolidate any existing buy to let mortgages into a single buy to let portfolio mortgage.
While a mortgage portfolio can contain a variety of different interest rates it is treated as a single account no matter how many buy to pet properties it contains within it, this means that there is only one direct debit mandate and mortgage statement for the whole portfolio. It also permits landlord to spread equity across the portfolio.
You may also want to consider remortgaging your buy to let portfolio on an individual basis, where you would need to refinance each property separately.
One of the advantages of remortgaging a property is it lets you return to an introductory rate, potentially saving you money by moving away from a lender’s Standard Variable Rate. You may therefore want to consider to what sort of introductory offer you feel would be best for you;
Introductory Rates available for buy to let mortgages include:
- Fixed Rate – As the name suggests offers a fixed rate of interest over the course of the introductory term. This means you know exactly what your monthly mortgage payments will be.
- Tracker – The interest rate you pay may fluctuate in response to changes made to the Base Rate set by the Bank of England. This means it could cost you more if the base rate rises or less if a reduction is made to the Base Rate.
No matter the size of your current rental property portfolio or the motive behind your desire to remortgage you might benefit from seeking the assistance of a professional, independent mortgage adviser. Not only can mortgage advisors offer impartial advice to borrowers throughout the remortgage process, advisers who offer a whole of market service can use their expertise to search the across the mortgage market to try and find you the most suitable products available for your needs from range of different providers, there are also certain mortgages available from specialist lenders, not on the high street, which can only be accessed via an intermediary such as a mortgage advisor.
Fair Mortgages offers a whole of market mortgage intermediary service, If you want to find out if Fair Mortgages could help you, you can fill in our online contact form to request a call back for a free initial consultation from a Fair Mortgages Adviser, alternatively you can get in touch with us directly by calling: 0117 313 77 80.