Post Office Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - Compare Post Office mortgages
Based in Bristol and Edinburgh we can offer you a first class mortgage service:
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we compare over 50 UK lenders including Post Office to help you find the right deal for your circumstances
- Telephone based service - you are welcome to come to our offices if you prefer a face to face meeting
- Latest Rates - Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Exclusive Offers - Access to mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Personal service from start to finish
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options call our mortgage advisor team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Post Office Mortgages
The Post Office offers a range of mortgage deals, provided in conjunction with Bank of Ireland UK, in addition to its other financial products. You can compare Post Office mortgages with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals available, use our FREE comparison serves. A Post Office mortgage offers a range of benefits such as:
- A dedicated application manager to assist you though all stages of the mortgage application process
- Get a decision in minutes when you apply online for a Post Office mortgage
- Receive updates on the progress of your mortgage application by text, phone or post
- Post Office mortgage offers are valid for 6 months in case your purchase gets delayed
What Mortgages are offered by the Post Office?
The Post Office provides a variety of mortgage deals and types, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. You will need to consider the value of the property you want to buy, as well as the size of your deposit and the amount you can afford to spend on mortgage repayments each month. Some of the mortgages deals via the Post Office include:
- A variety of fixed rate mortgages with interest rates fixed for 2, 3 or 5 years depending on which mortgage deal you choose
- 2 year tracker mortgages
- First time buyer mortgages
About Post Office mortgages
The Post Office was founded back in the 16th century and is something of a British institution. In the s1st century the Post Office has expanded its remit to provide a huge range of financial services, including mortgages.
To compare Post Office mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
Before you take out a mortgage
When looking for a mortgage it’s important to remember that there are a wide range of providers within the market so shopping around before taking out is a good idea, that way you can try to ensure that you find the best deal available for your circumstances. Exactly what products are available for a borrower can depend on a variety of criteria including such things as: The size of a deposit they can afford to put down, credit history and whether they are interested in a repayment or interest only product.
Speaking to a mortgage adviser
Whether you’re a first time buyer, home mover or thinking of remortgaging, speaking to an independent mortgage adviser might be able to help you get the best deal. An independent broker which offers a whole of market service can use their knowledge of the industry to search across different lenders to try and find you the right products. There are also a range of mortgages which can only be accessed by intermediaries like advisers.
To find out if Fair Mortgages could help you, why not fill in our online contact form to request a call back for a free initial consultation, or call us on: 0117 313 7780.