Saffron Building Society Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - Compare Saffron Building Society Mortgages
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class mortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- We work with Saffron BS and can compare their mortgage deals with the whole of the market
- Access to Saffron's mortgage product range including residential, non standard build and buy to let products. Unlike many high street lenders Saffron provide a bespoke service where they will look at each application on its own merits.
- As well as Saffron BS we can access exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate your mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
"We know that the internet is the first port of call for many people when looking for mortgage solutions; our view is, yes use the internet to do your own research , but then bring it to us and we’ll let you know how your findings compare and then give you the information and advice you need - so that you can make the right decision for your future.” Adam Arnott, Head of Mortgages & Protection
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, for a remortgage deal, to release cash from your home or find a better deal, it could be worth checking out the current range of Saffron Building Society mortgages.
Use our FREE online mortgage comparison tool to help you find the latest mortgage deals from Saffron Building Society.
Benefits of a Saffron Building Society mortgage
Saffron Building Society offers a selection of mortgages and related benefits, such as:
- Standard Variable Rate mortgages – this type of mortgage follows the Saffron Building Society Standard Variable Rate (SVR) for the life of the mortgage
- Discount rate mortgages – these mortgages offer a discount off the Saffron Building Society SVR for a set period after the mortgage starts. Saffron Building Society currently offers a range of 3 year discount mortgages.
- Fixed rate mortgages – these mortgages offer the benefit of a fixed rate of interest for a set period after the mortgage starts. Saffron Building Society currently offers fixed rate mortgages at up to 80% loan to value (LTV)
- First time buyer mortgages – Saffron Building Society offers a fixed rate mortgage at up to 95% LTV for first time buyers in the Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire areas.
- Second step mortgages - These mortgages are designed to help second time buyers with smaller deposits to take their next step on the housing ladder. Saffron Building Society offers both fixed and variable rate mortgage options.
- Buy to let mortgages – Saffron Building Society’s buy to let mortgages are designed for landlords who are looking to purchase a new rental property, or to remortgage and will lend up to £1.5 million on up to 10 properties.
- Self build Mortgages - If you are considering buying a plot of land or an existing property so that you can build a new house or refurbish an existing property to live in, then a Self Build Mortgage may be the ideal solution. Saffron BS self build mortgage products ensure funds are provided in stages in-line with the progress of the build and you have the option of repaying on an interest-only basis until the build is complete.
History of Saffron Building Society
Saffron Building Society has its origins in 19th century Saffron Walden, and now has a network of 12 branches serving the communities of Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk and London. Saffron Building Society remains a mutual organisation which means that it is owned by its members, and offers a wide choice of mortgages to clients both in the local area and across England and Wales.
To compare the latest Saffron Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
Call our mortgage broker team on 0117 313 7780 to discuss your mortgage requirements or request a callback.