Second Loan On Property
Our Second Charge Mortgage Service
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for second charge mortgage advice. We work with most UK lenders and can compare them to provide you with the best deal.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we deal with most UK Second Charge lenders
- Rates - Access to leading buy to let market rates
- Exclusives - Access to exclusive second charge mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our BTL Expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time investor or experienced full time landlord
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
To investigate your second charge home loans, call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
Second Loan on Property
If you’re looking to take out another loan on your property without disrupting your existing mortgage deal, then you’re in luck. There are now a range of second charge loan options available to you, which means you no longer have to remortgage your house to secure the additional finance you require.
Second loans are secured against the equity that you own in a property and have second priority to your first property. Although you do not necessarily have to live in the property to get a second mortgage, you still have to own a home to be eligible.
Depending on whether you require a short term fix or a loan on a longer period, there are two different options available for you.
1. Second Charge Bridging Loan – A second charge bridging loan is for people who already have a loan on their property, but need further funds for a shorter period of time (typically between 12-18 months).
2. Second Charge Mortgage- A second charge mortgage is for a people who need a more long term financial fix. Essentially a second charge mortgage says what it is, a second mortgage on your home. A second charge mortgage allows you to use any equity that you have in your home as security against another loan.
What can a second charge loan be used for?
Second charge loans offer finance solutions for an almost endless variety of purposes (providing it’s not illegal), some of these include:
- Home improvements
- Lease extensions
- Payments of a tax bill
- Deposit for a property purchase
- A new car
- Business purposes
- And the list goes on...
If you have any queries about taking out a second loan on a property, or would like to weigh up all of your second loan options; why not call our specialist second loan advisory team, who can help you in finding and comparing different second loan options available to you, and help you make the best decision for your future. You can call us today on 0117 313 7780, or fill in our contact request form for a call back.