Barclays Bridging Loan Calculator
Our Bridging Loan Service
Compare the bridging loans market - Special features of what we offer:
- Residential Bridging Loans - from £50,000 to £15 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Interest roll up schemes
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
To investigate your bridging loan options call our team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
We can provide bridging loan options and then provide mortgage solutions once the bridging loan is no longer required.
What is a Bridging Loan?
A bridging loan is a short-term funding option that helps ‘bridge’ the gap between short-term cash requirements and long term loans. A common scenario where a bridging loan might be desirable might be if a person is looking to purchase a new property before the sale of their existing property has been finalised.
Why use our bridging loan calculator?
We offer a completely free bridging calculator that is easy and simple to use. You can use this calculator to:
- Produce an estimate on how much Barclays might be willing to offer you.
- Give an estimate as to how much your repayments will be each month.
- Finding out how much you might be able to borrow without affecting your credit rating.
The bridging loan calculator can help you to find the bridging loan that is right for you. In addition to giving you an accurate estimate as to how much you can borrow each month, it can also help you narrow down the bridging loan deals that are most suitable for your own personal circumstances.
Click here for our bridging loan calculator »
Considerations when using a Barclays bridging loan calculator
A Barclays bridging loan calculator can give you an indication of what kind of loans you might be able to receive. However, it is important to take into consideration that this is only an indication and does not represent advice, or a guarantee that you will be offered a bridging loan on the conditions shown from the selected lenders.
Additionally, when calculating your bridging loan repayments using a Barclays bridging loan calculator, you should also factor in other costs such as arrangement fees, legal fees, surveys and valuations.
To find out more call us today on 0117 313 6058 or alternatively, complete our call back request form.