Bridging Finance Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging finance from £50,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Interest roll up schemes
- Bridging finance for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging companies
- Lowest bridging company rates - Access to leading bridging finance deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
To investigate bridging finance companies call our team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
We can provide bridging loan options and then provide mortgage solutions once the bridging loan is no longer required.
Using bridging finance
Bridging finance is often utilised to a temporary cash flow problem. A common example of this type of situation is when a person wishes to purchase a property but still needs to sell their existing residence. Bridging finance can, in these circumstances, provide a solution by offering short-term funding.
The loan will be secured against property, and can bridge the gap to an exit through the sale or refinancing of the asset.
Bridging finance loans may be offered in amounts ranging from £25,000 to several million, depending on your personal circumstances and which lenders are used.
What situations might require a bridging finance?
You can use a bridging finance to:
- Beat the competition - Secure a property quickly before it is snapped up by another buyer – even if you have not yet sold your current home
- Mortgage chain issues? - Secure your ability to buy even in the event that the home buying chain breaks down – for example, if the sale of your old house falls through, bridging finance can allow you to still have sufficient funds to purchase the new house
- Buying an auction property? – use bridging finance to pay the required percentage needed to secure the property on the day of the auction
- Need to move fast? - Get a fast, temporary cash injection when you most need it during the property purchasing process. The ability to move quickly can make the difference on any property transaction.
- Development finance - If you are buying property to redevelop and you need finance to get your project off the ground, then a bridging loan could help make the difference.
Bridging Finance Companies Compared
A bridging loan, or bridge mortgage as sometimes they are called, can be used for almost any purpose and can be secured on many different types of property. In some cases you may be able to borrow up to 80% of the value of the property. We compare bridging loan companies to help you get the best rate.
To discuss bridging finance company options call our broker team on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.