Bridging Loan For House Renovation
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
The main issue that individuals, who wish to make alterations to a property, face is securing adequate finance to complete their project.
Approaching a traditional lender might not be the quickest way of sourcing substantial finance. It may take up to several weeks or even months for a high street lender to process an application for property finance.
Bridging loans are becoming an increasingly popular tool for individuals looking to renovate a property, as they may provide a large amount of money in a short period of time.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loan lenders will usually require the borrower to have an exit plan in place before the funds are provided. An exit plan is an outline of how the borrower will repay the loan. This is to ensure that the loan is repaid within the agreed term of finance. An example of an exit plan is where the borrower sells the newly renovated property or remortgages it.
Unless you have a deep understanding of the financial market, you may not know all the different bridging loans available to you. It may be useful to enlist the assistance of a professional broker to find the loan that suits your specific needs. If you require a bridging loan for a renovation,it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.