Bridging Loan for Property Development
Our Bridging Finance Property Development Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £15 million
- Rates from 0.44% pm
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
To investigate your property development bridging loan options, call our team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
Bridging loans are often used by property developers when they need short-term finance to facilitate a new development opportunity.
This type of borrowing can usually be accessed within as little as a few days and allow developers to repay over up to 18 months or even longer in some cases.
Why use a bridging loan for property development?
Bridging loans offer a fast way for developers to raise large sums when they need to move forward quickly with a property development or where other forms of funding are not available. There are a number of different types of property development deals where a bridging loan can be appropriate.
Some of the most common include:
- Buying property or development sites at auction
- Buying unmortgageable property to renovate
- Securing development opportunities when cash is tied up in existing projects
How much does a bridging loan for property development cost?
Bridging finance can be more expensive than some other common types of borrowing, such as a mortgage. This means it is especially important to understand the costs and how to find the best possible deal.
Common costs associated with bridging loans for property development include:
- Arrangement fees (charged when you first take the loan)
- Exit fees (charged by some lenders when you repay the loan)
- Interest (normally charged monthly or as a lump sum when you repay the loan)
Find the best deal on a bridging loan for property development
Securing cost-effective borrowing can make a big difference to the profit margins on any property project. When searching for a bridging loan for property development, it is vital to find the best possible deal on your fees and interest rate.
Looking for a bridging loan for property development? Please get in touch with our friendly expert team of loan brokers using the contact form on the right or by calling 0117 313 6058.