Business Bridging Loans
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging Loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
Whether you are a small business owner or the top of a large company, it is almost impossible to forecast the financial needs of a business. Every business, at one stage or another, will face cash flow issues and having the right finance at the right time is integral for survival.
To eliminate the effect of a shortage of finance, it is important to act quickly.
Typically, securing additional finance from a traditional lender can be a long, arduous process. The majority of high street lenders require an in depth review of the business before providing any sort of loan. These delays can cause an inconvenience and potentially make the financial situation worse for the business, especially when time is tight.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Business bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Business bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Business bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- Finance a property development
- Overcome financial difficulties
- Raise capital to fund business growth
- Take advantage of an attractive opportunity
Every business bridging loan comes with an exit plan. This is an agreement between the lender and the borrower that details how the loan is to be repaid. The sale of a property is an example of an exit strategy.
As a general rule, business bridging loan providers deal exclusively with specialist finance brokers. Therefore, if you need a business bridging loan, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.