Cheap Mortgage Deals
Our Mortgage Service
Why choose our mortgage service?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class mortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we cover most UK lenders if you are looking to get a low cost deal on your mortgage
- Access to leading market rates
- Access to exclusive remortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate low cost mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support. With the recent changes (long overdue) to the mortgage industry, the message from the Regulator and lenders to the UK public is to get professional advice.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Cheap Mortgage Deals
It can be tempting to go for the cheapest mortgage deal with the most attractive-sounding special mortgage rate, but this isn’t the only factor you need to consider when thinking about which mortgage might be best for you.
Everyone’s circumstances are different, and what is right for one home buyer may not be right for another. Choosing the right mortgage for you is about much more than how cheap the rate is – while we all want to get our mortgage repayments down to a minimum it is important to make a thorough assessment of the wider range of mortgage deals on offer in line with your circumstances.
To compare mortgages quickly and easily, you can use our free mortgage calculator or for bespoke quotes and an assessment of your requirements contact our mortgage team
For latest low cost mortgage deals contact us today »
What kind of cheap mortgages are available?
Type of special offer that you might find when looking for a mortgage include:
- Discounted rates – you may be offered a low interest rate for a set period after the mortgage starts
- No fee or low fee offers – some mortgage lenders will offer to reduce your mortgage arrangement fees or waive them altogether
- Cashback mortgage offers – you may be offered a set amount of cashback once the mortgage is completed or after you have held it for a certain amount of time
- Help to Buy Mortgages – this is the Government scheme which allows people with as little as a 5% deposit to buy a property subject to certain terms and conditions
- Other benefits – the mortgage lender may, for example, offer to pay your stamp duty for you
Choosing a low cost mortgage
Points to consider when looking for a cheap mortgage – whether it comes with a special offer or not – include:
- Hidden costs – remember that if a lender is offering you a special deal such as a fee waiver, they may well be making this up elsewhere, such as through slightly higher interest rates - remember the lowest initial rate does not necessarily mean the cheapest mortgage deal.
- Long-term value for money – the initial rate may be attractive, buy can you afford the repayments in the long term? Does the repayment plan suit your circumstances and goals?
- Exit fees – If you decide that you want to leave the mortgage deal early, will any saving you made at the outset be cancelled out by hefty early repayment charges or exist fees?