Lloyds Bank Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - helping you make the right decision
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - as well as Lloyds we work with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates - not just Lloyds
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options call our mortgage team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
Lloyds offers a range of mortgage deals for first time buyers, existing customer and people who are looking to switch their existing mortgage in order to get a better deal.
To compare the best Lloyds mortgages with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals available, use our FREE comparison service. Lloyds Bank mortgage customers can receive a range of benefits, including:
- Lloyds mortgages have flexible features designed so that you can adapt your mortgage for life's ups and downs
- Get up to £500 cashback (subject to change) when you remortgage from another provider
- Dedicated mortgage service - mortgage experts will take you through the whole process – recommending products, explaining what you need to consider and making sure things go smoothly
About Lloyds Bank Mortgages
Lloyds Bank offers a range of different mortgage types, including:
Fixed rate mortgages – with this type of mortgage, the monthly interest rate is fixed for an agreed period of time
Tracker mortgages – with this type of mortgage, the interest rate is linked to the Bank of England Base Rate for a set period
Remortgages – move your existing mortgage to find a better rate
Buy to let mortgages – specialist mortgage deals which allow you to rent out your property
First time buyer mortgages - see the latest deal available if you are buying for the first time. lloyds also are part of the Government help to buy scheme which provides assistance in helping to buy as long as you have a 5% deposit.
About Lloyds Bank
Originally founded in Birmingham in 1765, Lloyds Bank has taken over a number of smaller banking companies, and in 1995 it merged with the Trustee Savings Bank (TSB). The bank was known as Lloyds TSB Bank plc between 1999 and 2013.
In September 2013 the two banks parted company once again and Lloyds Bank is now known by its original name, providing a wide range of mortgage options.
Use our FREE online mortgage calculator above to compare the latest Lloyds Bank mortgage deals with over 5,000 other leading mortgage offers or call us on 0117 403 4474