Compare RBS mortgages
Based in Bristol and Edinburgh we can offer you a first class mortgage service:
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we compare over 50 UK lenders including RBS to help you find the right deal for your circumstances
- Telephone based service - you are welcome to come to our offices if you prefer a face to face meeting
- Latest Rates - Access to leading market mortgage rates including RBS
- Exclusive Offers - Access to mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Personal service from start to finish
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options call our mortgage advisor team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Royal Bank of Scotland Mortgages
RBS offers a variety of mortgage deals to suit different borrowers’ requirements. You can compare RBS mortgages with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals available using our FREE mortgage comparison service. Some of the benefits you could enjoy with an RBS mortgage include:
- Fixed and tracker rate mortgages
- Quick and easy mortgage application
Compare RBS mortgage Deals
A wide range of mortgage types are offered by RBS, with something to suit a variety of buyers, from those just starting out on the property ladder to those who are looking to remortgage for a better deal or buy a property to rent out. Some of the mortgage types on offer from RBS include:
Fixed rate mortgages – Benefit from the security of fixed monthly repayments throughout the introductory period.
Tracker mortgages – Link your interest rate to the Bank of England base rate, meaning the rate of interest you pay for the introductory period could go up or down dependent on any changes made to the base rate.
Remortgages – Switch your mortgage to get a better deal or return to an introductory rate.
Buy to let mortgages – Invest in property to rent out to tenants
First time buyer mortgages – RBS is taking part in the Help to Buy mortgage scheme and offers mortgages of up to 95% LTV to eligible buyers
Dating back to its founding in Edinburgh in 1727, the Royal Bank of Scotland is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United Kingdom. Over the next two centuries RBS began to expand into England, acquiring a number of English banks. Today, RBS offers a wide range of mortgage deals to both its Scottish and English customers.
To compare RBS mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
To use the Fair Mortgages calculator you just need to enter the kind of mortgage you are interested in, along with the relevant details, the calculator tool will then be able to filter a selection of mortgage products from different lenders.
Call our mortgage broker team on 0117 313 7780 or request a callback.