Bridging Loan in Belgravia
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging Loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Belgravia.
To be able to access a substantial amount of finance within a short time frame could be the difference between securing your desired property and missing out on an attractive opportunity.
When financial deadlines are tight, it may not be the best option to approach a traditional lender for property finance. Traditional lenders, such as banks, are generally not used to providing a considerable amount of property finance within a small amount of time. It is important to bear in mind that a potentially long application process could be an inconvenience when time is of the essence.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Bridging loans are a short term financial solution and usually come with an exit plan. An exit plan is a strategy that is put in place by the borrower to show the lender how the loan will be repaid within the agreed time frame. An example of an exit plan is where a borrower secures permanent funding for their property.
Bridging loans are a flexible type of finance, with terms that are tailored to suit the borrower’s needs. The bridging loan market is filled with products to satisfy many different requirements but selecting the right loan requires an in depth knowledge of the industry. In order to access this bespoke finance and select the right loan, for a property in Belgravia, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.