Large Mortgage Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Get the best large mortgage deals in the UK
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders
- Access to specialist lenders for £1m + loans
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your large mortgage options call our mortgage team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Compare Large Mortgages
Compare latest large mortgage deals - use our mortgage tables below to see a selection of market leading mortgage deals - alternatively if you need advice - call our independent mortgage team on 0117 403 4474
Obtaining large mortgages
If you are hopeful of getting a large mortgage in surplus of £1 million, you may find it to be the case that a traditional, mainstream bank won't be able to offer you mortgages that are over this quantity.
Primarily, they may not have the strength or expertise in regularly lending at this high level and consequently you could find that they prove to be inadequate when it comes to securing you the mortgage deal that you require.
Furthermore, giving a large mortgage deal to one person is seen as exposing the lender to bigger financial peril than granting the equal sum in a handful of smaller mortgages to a range of borrowers.
Why seek out a large mortgage professional?
If you are in a position to be searching for large mortgages, it is presumably the case that you that you have a busy professional and personal life – finding the right mortgage in these circumstances can be an added stress and can be time consuming.
For example, you may face the requirement to travel abroad often for professional or personal reasons, which can make organising your mortgage a headache.
Singling out a decent expert large mortgage intermediary could aid you in detecting the best mortgage deals for you, speedily and efficiently, while you benefit from specialist support through the entire mortgage application process.
There can be a range of advantages to choosing the services of a larger mortgage specialist, such as:
- Substantial large mortgage deals at values that are exceptionally hard to obtain from standard mortgage lenders, starting from £1 million in value and custom-selected for your situation and needs
- Favourable mortgage rates to accommodate your situation, offered by an ample range of bespoke high value mortgage providers
- All types of large mortgage on offer, including private residential, buy to let or commercial deals
- A strong, tangible network of large mortgage lenders – A large mortgage specialist agent is likely to have a broad range of mortgage industry contacts to help you get the large mortgage deal that you require. This network may include a range of private financial lenders and high value mortgage specialists
- Know-how and familiarity with the most commonly-occurring needs of high net worth home buyers - whether you are hoping to acquire a UK property while based overseas, hold significant assets or receive income in a foreign currency, or are non-domiciled in the UK, a specialised large mortgage advisor may have the adeptness to help you locate the mortgage offer that suits your individual situation
- A tailored, personal application process from commencement to completion - A large mortgage specialist can help to make the entire mortgage process as direct and simple as possible for you
- Obtain high value bridging loan deals if required – a bridging loan could permit you to still make your purchase in the event that the buying process is held up or a transaction in the home buying chain is cancelled or delayed
- Accommodating mortgage repayment terms – a specialist mortgage intermediary can help you to get the flexible large mortgage deal that you are seeking.
What points may be of interest to lenders when considering whether to offer larger mortgages?
While deciding whether or not to lend to you, providers of large mortgages are likely to take aspects such as your total net worth, income and other monetary streams into account.
As a high value borrower, you may have a high yet irregular stream of income rather than salaried employment, or have other assets in the form of investments and holdings.
Speak to our specialist team to help you find the right mortgage option for you. To speak to one of our mortgage advisers click here »