Mortgages for Dentists
Our Mortgage Service
Why Choose Us?
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
Call us on 0117 313 7780 or Request Callback.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Mortgages for Dentists
As a qualified dentist you are quite likely to have an above average income, but demonstrating this to mainstream mortgage lenders can sometimes prove to be problematic due to the specialised nature of the dental profession.
Depending on whether you are an NHS dentist or in private practice, you may rely on earnings from being employed, self employed, or a mixture of the two. For example, if you are a dentist working at a NHS dental practice you may still undertake additional freelance private work, which can provide extra income that may be variable in amount and frequency. Or you may run your own dental practice and therefore be the director of your own company. Any of these factors can affect mortgage affordability calculations as carried out by many standard mortgage lenders.
We can help you to find the right mortgage deal to suit your specific requirements as a dentist, whether you are looking for a new mortgage, a remortgage or are a newly qualified dentist looking to buy your first home.
Things to look out for
When you apply for a dentist mortgage, the lender or broker will want to know a few details about your type of employment, such as whether you are in private practice, work for the NHS, or work in both areas. They will also want to know if you are an employee, self employed, or a company owner.
Some dental nurses may be eligible for key worker housing schemes, available to NHS professional including those employed at dental practices in some areas. However these schemes do not usually apply to dentists themselves.
If you work in a supporting role in a dental surgery, though, they may be worth consideration.
Benefits of our mortgage service include
Some of the advantages of using our mortgage service include advice on:
- Mortgages with a guarantor for trainee or newly qualified dentists
- Mortgages for dentists moving to the UK from overseas
- Mortgages with a generous affordability calculation to reflect your true earnings
Speak to our specialist team to help you find the right mortgage option for you on 0117 313 7780 or click here » to complete our enquiry form.