Remortgage to release equity
Remortgage Service - looking to release equity?
Why choose our remortgage service?
If you are looking to release equity from your home contact us for expert insight and advice. Depending on the equity in your property many UK lenders offer a range of different solutions depending on your circumstances and requirements. With rising house prices in recent years combined with falling interest rates homeowners have more choice than ever before however you should take advice on your options.
Reasons why you may wish to remortgage to release equity
- Home Improvements - you may wish to increase your mortgage to provide funds for home improvements e.g. an extension or loft conversion
- Debt consolidation - You may wish to consolidate expensive debt by remortgaging which typically is a cheaper form of debt. Care needs to be taken on how this done so speak to our mortgage team
- Buy to let - you may wish to raise finance from your primary residence in order to provide a deposit for a buy to let property. As long a you meet affordability criteria this is a popular reason for remortgaging.
- Retired and looking to boost your income? - Equity release plans are available if you 55 or older and you are looking to unlock the value in your home to boost your income - click here for information on equity release schemes
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we cover most UK lenders
- Access to leading market rate
- Access to exclusive remortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- Raising finance for home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Buy to let - advice on raising capital from your home to fund a deposit for a buy to let
- If you are tied into your existing mortgage due to early redemption charges we can look at second charge options
To investigate how you can release equity call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support. With the recent changes (long overdue) to the mortgage industry, the message from the Regulator and lenders to the UK public is to get professional advice.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Facts to consider when remortgaging to release equity
Done wisely, remortgaging to release equity can unlock capital which you can invest elsewhere or use to consolidate existing expensive debt. There are pitfalls and things you need to consider carefully before going down this route so we recommend talking to a qualified mortgage adviser to ensure you take the right action.
Click here for Remortgage Advice » if you are think of releasing equity from your home or call our remortgage team on 0117 313 7780 for a bespoke quote.