Bridging Loan in Chelsea
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Chelsea.
When it comes to property transactions, it is important to have finance in place to potentially minimise the risk of missing out on an attractive opportunity.
Typically, property finance applications with a traditional lender may take several weeks or even months to process an application. In addition, a deposit of up to 25% of the value of the property may be required to secure the funding required.
Therefore, in the event that you have a tight deadline to complete a property transaction, approaching a traditional lender for finance may not be the best option available to you.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
To get a bridging loan, the borrower will have to show the lender that an exit plan is in place. This is to ensure the entire loan is repaid within the agreed time frame. An example of an exit plan is where a borrower secures permanent funding for their property.
It may be a daunting task to find the best bridging loan without professional assistance. In order to access bridging finance, for a property in Chelsea, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.