Bridging Loan in Sheffield
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Sheffield.
Whether you are completing a purchase or looking to develop a property, it is vital that you have adequate finance readily available.
Sourcing property finance from a traditional lender can be a potentially time consuming and expensive experience. Typically, applications can take as long as several weeks or even months to process and high street lenders require a deposit that can be up to 25% of the value of the property.
An alternative way to finance a property transaction is to secure a bridging loan. Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
It is commonplace for bridging loan providers to ask borrowers for details of their exit plan. An exit plan is an outline as to how the loan will be repaid. An example of an exit plan is the sale of the borrower’s existing property.
The bridging loan market can be complex and it may be the best course of action to enlist the help of a professional with a deep understanding of the area. If you need a bridging loan in Sheffield, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.