Bridging Loan Lenders
Bridging Loan Lender Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans - from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan lenders
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
To investigate your bridging loan options call our team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
We can provide bridging loan options and then provide mortgage solutions once the bridging loan is no longer required.
Flexible Finance From UK Bridging Loan Lenders
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
The method for obtaining a bridging loan is straightforward and really versatile with a more flexible set of criteria than most high street banks and mortgage lenders. Like a mortgage, a bridging loan is secured against your property.
Call us today on 0117 313 6058 or complete our callback request form.
How do bridging loans work?
Bridging loans are frequently utilised as an answer to a temporary cash flow problem. A common example of this type of situation is when a person wishes to buy a property but still needs to sell their existing home. A bridging loan lender can in these circumstances, provide a solution by offering short-term funding.
Bridging loans may be offered in amounts ranging from £25,000 to several million, depending on your circumstances and which lender you approach.
What situations might require a bridging loan?
You can use a bridging loan for the following:
- Beat the competition - Secure a property quickly before it is snapped up by another buyer – even if you have not yet sold your current home
- Mortgage chain issues? - Secure your ability to buy even in the event that the home buying chain breaks down – for example, if the sale of your old house falls through, a bridging loan can allow you to still have sufficient funds to purchase the new house
- Buying an auction property? – use a bridging loan to pay the required percentage needed to secure the property on the day of the auction
- Need to move fast? - Get a fast, temporary cash injection when you most need it during the property purchasing process. The ability to move quickly can make the difference on any property transaction.
- Development finance - If you are buying property to redevelop and you need finance to get your project off the ground then a bridging loan could help make the difference.
For more information on what bridging lenders could be used for your situation call our team on 0117 313 6058 or request a callback.