Bridging Loan Quotes
Our Bridging Loan Quotes Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging Loan Quotes from £50,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Interest roll up schemes
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
To investigate your residential bridging loan options call our team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
We can provide bridging loan options and then provide mortgage solutions once the bridging loan is no longer required.
Why Choose Fair Mortgages for your Bridging Loan?
Whatever your bridging loan requirements we look after you from enquiry to completion. - To get a feel for the bridging loan process see below:
The mortgage market is ever changing and having an expert on hand to give you information and guidance remains vital for you to reach an informed decision.
Whatever your experience, our specialist mortgage advisers independent we’re confident you will know that by using our service and speaking to our specialist mortgage advisers, you have made the right choice.
Our approach: helping you make the right decision
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages bridging service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
Why choose a bridging loan?
Some common uses for bridging loans include:
- Business financing – a bridging loan could be used to raise start-up capital to cover short term business costs, or to make a tax payment in the short term if a lump sum cannot otherwise be raised
- Development finance – if you are buying a derelict property to develop, a bridging loan could help
- Land purchase – you could use a bridging loan for buying land that is intended for development, whether for your own use or for commercial purposes
Call our team today on 0117 313 6058