Metro Bank Mortgages
Our Metro Bank Mortgage Service
We act as an intermediary of Metro Bank Mortgages and can help you get a better deal.
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class mortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- We work with Metro Bank and can compare their mortgage deals with the rest of the market
- Access to Metro Banks's mortgage product range including interest only and large loan mortgages
- As well as Metro we can access exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate your mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
Use our FREE online mortgage calculator search over 5,000 deals and to compare a range of Metro Bank mortgage deals, including mortgages for home movers, first time buyer and remortgaging.
Benefits of a Metro Bank mortgage could include:
• One single point of contact through your mortgage process
• Free legal and valuation fees on remortgages, up to a maximum property value of £1m
• Individual underwriting means that each mortgage application is considered individually by a dedicated mortgage application manager.
Metro bank mortgage range
Some of the mortgage deals available from Metro Bank include:
• Remortgage – Remortgaging could help you save money on your repayments by switching to a better mortgage deals. Metro Bank will cover legal costs and valuation for customers looking to remortgage their property
• Buy to Let mortgages – If you are looking to purchase a property to rent out, Metro Bank could help you achieve this.
• Tracker mortgages – These mortgages track the Bank of England base rate and adjust your monthly repayments to match.
• Fixed Rate mortgages – This type of mortgage offers a set interest rate on repayments that is fixed for a specified period of time, allowing you to budget more easily,
• Variable mortgages – Your monthly repayments will vary according to the Metro Bank Standard Variable Rate (SVR).
About Metro Bank Mortgages
Metro Bank is Britain’s first new High Street bank in over 100 years and offers a selection of mortgage products to people who hold a Metro Bank current account. You can use our mortgage calculator to compare top Metro Bank Mortgage Rates for first time buyers, moving home or remortgaging.
Call 0117 313 7780 or Request a Callback.