Quick Bridging Loan
Quick Bridging Loan Service
Our Santander Bridging Loan Services can provide you with:
- Briding finance - £50,000 to £15 Million
- Exclusive Bridge Loans – We provide you with exclusive bridging loan deals that you will not find elsewhere on the high street.
- Whole of market Service – We compare all deals from all of the top lenders in the market so you do not have to.
- Lowest Bridging Loan Rates – We give you access to the leading bridging loan deals.
- Swift Turnaround – You can contact us today if you need to work quickly
- Thinking of buying a property at auction? – Contact us today
Bridging Loan: Required For 12 Months
Capital raised: £1.5 million
The client needed a fast bridging solution in order to refinance away from their existing lender.
The clock was ticking and an ambitious completion timescale was required from the start, with all parties aware of the significance of this date.
After receiving the valuation report, the bridging lending team – along with their in-house legal team worked to address a number of outstanding conditions before completing on the loan within two weeks of the formal mortgage offer being issued.
This was including some potential stumbling blocks which posed a threat to the completion timescale.
Several of the searches requested form the borrower’s solicitor, including for Local Authority, Drainage and Water, CancelCheck, Groundwise and National Grid Wayleave were in some cases found to be up to 3 years old.
The bridging lender’s usual policy was to only accept searches conducted within the last 6 months but the Lending Manager took a pragmatic approach, with the case proceeding with an updated Local Authority and Drainage and Water search – all that was required to progress.
The Lending Manager obtained further input from both the architect and planning consultant in connection to outstanding queries and with satisfactory answers provided, the bridging lender was able to complete on the loan and provide the broker’s client with desired outcome.
This bridging loan was completed in the timescale required due to the pragmatic outlook of the bridging lender. This can be the crucial difference in getting the finance required in place so selecting the right lender can make all the difference.
To discuss your bridging loan requirements contact us today on 0117 313 6058.