12 Month Mortgage
Our Short Term Mortgage Service
Looking for property finance from 1 month to 5 years? We have solutions for residential and commercial properties on a second charge basis.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Mortgages & bridging finance from 1 month to 5 years
- 1st and second charge Loans
- Finance from £20,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 working days possible.
We specialise in arranging mortgage & bridging finance whatever your age.
Short Term Property Finance For 12 Months
Whether you are looking to purchase a residential home or renovate a property with the view to sell it on, you may need the right finance in place to minimise delays.
In the event that you require property finance quickly, approaching a traditional lender may not be the best option. High street lenders generally request a deposit, which can be up to 25% of the property’s value, and applications may take up to months to process.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission - terms of finance over 12 months is fairly standard and some lenders will go to 5 years depending on your situation.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Before a bridging loan lender provides any finance they will need details of the borrower’s exit plan. An exit plan is the method the borrower will use to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is the sale of a borrower’s property.
You may require professional assistance to help you choose the right bridging loan for you, as the bridging loan market is potentially complex. If you need a mortgage or bridging loan for 12 months contact our specialist team.
If you are unsure about what finance is suitable for you or you are concerned that your age is a barrier call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.