Bridging Loans in Cambridge
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Cambridge.
Whether you are looking to purchase a residential home or buy a property to develop and sell on at a higher price, you need adequate finance in place to complete any property transaction.
When it comes to property transactions there are times when you have to move quickly. It is important to bear in mind that it may take several weeks, or even months, before the funds are received through an application with a traditional lender. This may cause delays and may result in losing out on attractive opportunities.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
The majority of bridging loan providers require the borrower to have an exit plan in place. An exit plan is an outline as to how the bridging loan will be repaid. An example of an exit plan is a where a borrower sells their property to repay the loan.
Specialist property finance brokers help to guide borrowers through the potentially complex bridging loan market. If you need a bridging loan in Cambridge, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.