Bridging Loan in Hull
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Hull.
Whether you are looking to purchase a residential home or renovate a property with the view to sell it on, you may need the right finance in place to minimise delays.
In the event that you require property finance quickly, approaching a traditional lender may not be the best option. High street lenders generally request a deposit, which can be up to 25% of the property’s value, and applications may take up to months to process.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Before a bridging loan lender provides any finance they will need details of the borrower’s exit plan. An exit plan is the method the borrower will use to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is the sale of a borrower’s property.
You may require professional assistance to help you choose the right bridging loan for you, as the bridging loan market is potentially complex. If you need a bridging loan in Hull, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.