Bridging Loan in Leeds
Buying Property In Leeds?
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Leeds.
To complete any property transaction, you need to ensure you have the right finance in place at the right time.
Securing property finance from traditional lenders may take up to several weeks or even months. Not only is the application process usually a long one, but high street banks may ask for a deposit of up to 25% of the value of the property.
An alternative way to finance a property transaction is through a bridging loan. Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Bridging loans lenders will generally require the borrower to provide a detailed outline of their exit plan. An exit plan is the method that the borrower will use to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is the sale of the borrower’s existing property.
Bridging loans may be a good option, but in order to get the right loan for your finance needs you may need professional assistance. If you need a bridging loan in Leeds, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.