Bridging Loan in Leicester
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Leicester.
Not having adequate readily available finance is one of the major reasons for delays when it comes to any property transaction, making it vital that you have the right finance in place at the right time.
Typically, applications to traditional lenders for property finance can take as long as several weeks or even months to process. In addition, high street lenders require a deposit that can be up to 25% of the value of the property. Therefore, it might not be the best option to obtain finance from a traditional lender.
An alternative way to finance a property transaction is to secure a bridging loan. Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
It is commonplace for a bridging loan provider to ask for details of the borrower’s proposed exit plan. An exit plan is a strategy as to how the loan will be repaid. An example of an exit plan is the sale of the borrower’s existing property.
There is a variety of bridging loans available, but getting the most suitable loan will require a deep understanding of the market. If you need a bridging loan in Leicester, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.