Bridging Loan in Mayfair
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Mayfair.
The ability to source finance within a short space of time may be the difference between securing your desired property and missing out on an attractive opportunity.
Approaching traditional lenders to get property finance may be an inconvenience, as applications can potentially take up to several weeks or even months to process. This may result in delays and could cause the property transaction to fall through.
Traditional lenders such as high street banks may also require a deposit up to 25% of the value of the property before funds are released.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Before any funds are provided, bridging loan lenders usually need to know the borrower’s exit plan. This is to ensure the entire loan is repaid by the end of the agreed term of finance. An example of an exit plan is where a borrower secures permanent funding for their property.
Bridging loans are an exclusive type of finance provided by private banks, wealth managers or specialist lenders. The bridging loan market is filled with products of varying quality, and it requires an in depth knowledge and understanding to select the right loan. In order to access this streamlined finance, for a property in Mayfair, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.