Bridging Loans in Nottingham
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Nottingham.
For the majority of property transactions you need to be quick, prepared and have the right finance in place.
When time is of the essence, you may need to consider how long it could take to secure property finance from a traditional lender. Typically, high street banks require a large deposit and several weeks or even months before they provide the finance required to complete a property transaction. This may cause delays, which could result in losing out on your desired property.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Bridging loans providers usually want to know what the borrower’s exit plan is. An exit plan is a strategy put in place to give the borrower a clear method to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is where the borrower sells a property to repay the loan and the interest.
It may be difficult to decipher which bridging loan is the best for your situation. Therefore, if you need a bridging loan in Nottingham, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.