Bank Of Scotland Buy To Let Mortgages
Our Buy to Let Mortgage Service
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for buy to let mortgage advice.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we deal with over 60 UK lenders including Bank of Scotland.
- Rates - Access to leading buy to let market rates
- Exclusives - Access to buy to let mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our buy to let expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time investor or experienced full time landlord
- Credit issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Experienced buy to let investor? - Have a complex buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
To investigate your buy to let mortgage options, call our specialist team on 0117 403 4222 or fill in our call back form.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Call our buy to let mortgage team today on 0117 403 4222
Bank of Scotland Buy to Let Mortgage
Whether you’re an experienced landlord or first time buyer, if you’re looking to advance on the buy to let property ladder, you might have considered what the Bank of Scotland might be able to do for you. Bank of Scotland has a range of buy to let mortgages, administered by Halifax.
About Bank of Scotland
The Bank of Scotland was formed in 1695, making it Scotland's oldest bank. In 2001, Bank of Scotland merged with Halifax, taking the name Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBOS). In 2009, HBOS was acquired by the Lloyds Banking group. Nowadays, Bank of Scotland provides a wide range of buy to let mortgages to suit different borrowers.
To find out more about how a Bank of Scotland buy to let mortgage could benefit you, call our dedicated mortgage advice team on 0117 403 4222.
In order to be eligible for a Bank of Scotland buy to let mortgage, you must fit the following criteria.
What are the lending criteria for a Bank of Scotland buy to let mortgage deal?
- You must be over 25 at the start and under 75 years old at the time your mortgage term ends.
- The maximum single amount you can borrow is £1m.
- You will need a deposit of 25% or more.
- You can have a maximum of three buy to let mortgages with Bank of Scotland and associated Lloyds banking Group with a combined value of £2m.
- You will need a rental income of at least 25%-30% higher than your mortgage repayments.
- All your properties in your portfolio must be profitable.
- You must be able to illustrate that you can afford mortgage repayments in the event that interest rates increase to 5.5%.
Benefits of having a Bank of Scotland buy to let mortgage
Bank of Scotland offers a range of features and benefits to buy to let investors taking out a loan with them, such as:
Award winning mortgage service- Halifax (administer of Bank of Scotland's btl mortgages) was voted “Best Online Mortgage Provider 2014” by Moneyfacts.
Wide range of tracker rates – select from a variety of buy to let mortgage deals at up to 75% Loan to value (LTV).
Simple application process – You can begin your mortgage application online, on the phone or at your nearest branch.
To compare Bank of Scotland buy to let mortgage deals with different leading buy to let mortgage rates, contact our buy to let mortgage team who can give unbiased advice and help you make the right decisions to achieve your buy to let goals.
You can call us today on 0117 403 4222, or fill in our contact form to request a call back.