Barclays Buy To Let Mortgages
Our Buy to Let Mortgage Service
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for buy to let mortgage advice. We work with Barclays (formerly known as Woolwich) and can compare them with other leading buy to let providers.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we deal with most UK buy to let lenders
- Rates - Access to leading buy to let market rates
- Exclusives - Access to exclusive buy to let mortgage deals not available on the high street
- Our buy to let expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time investor or experienced full time landlord
- Credit issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Experienced buy to let investor? - Have a complex buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
To investigate your Barclays buy to let mortgage options, call our specialist team or fill in our call back form.
"We know that the internet is the first port of call for many people when looking for mortgage solutions; our view is, yes use the internet to do your own research , but then bring it to us and we’ll let you know how your findings compare. We will then give you the information and advice you need - so that you can make the right decision for your future.” Adam Arnott, Head of Mortgages & Protection
Compare Barclays Buy To Let Mortgages
Alongside Woolwich, Barclays offers a variety of buy to let mortgage deals to suit many different property rental requirements. With a Barclays buy to let mortgage you’ll be able to select from either fixed rate buy to let mortgage deals or tracker rate buy to let mortgage deals, so you can pick the type of buy to let mortgage deal that works for you.
Features of Barclays buy to let Mortgages
A Barclays buy to let mortgage might provide helpful advantages to both first time and seasoned landlords, including:
- Borrow over terms of five to twenty five years and make a choice from interest only or capital repayment plans
- Mortgages from £50,000 to £1million per individual property – borrow up to £3m in total with Barclays purchase to let mortgages for a portfolio of properties
- Borrow with others - the choice to borrow either as alone or as a part of a group of up to four individuals
- Letting flexibility – with a Barclays buy to let mortgage you will not be restricted to renting property out on the basis of an assured shorthold tenancy agreement, but can choose other options to suit you
- Portability – move your Barclays buy to let mortgage to a brand new buy to Let property if needed
- Flexible terms with the choice to make overpayments on your mortgage
- Affordability test - unlike other lenders, Barclays do not require a certain rental coverage ratio to approve a buy to let mortgage. Instead you only have to demonstrate that you would be able to make mortgage payments in the event that interest rates increased to 5.5%.
Features of the Barclays Buy To Let mortgage application method
To make things easier for landlords, Barclays offers a dedicated application manager to help you navigate all stages of the buy to let mortgage application process. Different features and benefits include:
- Get a decision on your Barclays buy to let mortgage in minutes once you apply on-line
- Receive updates on the progress of your Barclays buy to let mortgage application by text, phone or post
- Special deals for Barclays current account customers as well as a simple Barclays buy to Let mortgage application method
- Special mortgage deals for existing Barclays or Woolwich buy to let and residential mortgage customers
To find out if a Barclays buy to let mortgage is a suitable best deal for you, see the table and phone us for quotes, or compare Barclays with different buy to let mortgage suppliers.
To compare Barclays mortgage deals with different leading mortgage rates and get the most effective deals for you, speak to our mortgage team. We offer a free, whole of market independent mortgage comparison service to help you find the best deal for you. Speak to our specialist team to help you find the right mortgage option for you.
To speak to our mortgage team please call us or request a callback.