Buy To Let Mortgages For Bad Credit
Why use Fair Mortgages
If you need a buy to let mortgage but have bad credit, Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service and find the best financial solution for you.
Special features of what our bad credit buy to let mortgage broker service offers include:
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments if applicable
- Credit Repair Buy to Let Mortgages – We can source buy to let mortgages that will provide the money you need and help you rebuild your credit rating.
- Whole of Market Buy to Let Broker - We deal with most UK buy to let lenders that are prepared to provide buy to let mortgages to those with bad credit including private banks, specialist lenders and wealth managers
- Buy to Let Rates – Access to leading buy to let market rates
- Exclusives - Access to exclusive buy to let mortgage deals not available on the high street
- Our BTL Expertise – Expert help for landlords
- Finance Within a Short Period of Time – Contact us today and we can secure the funding you need swiftly.
- Financial Solutions for Raising Additional Funding on Top of an Existing Mortgage – If you have an existing buy to let mortgage that does not cater for your needs, we can help.
If you have bad credit and you need a buy to let mortgage, it may not be your best option to approach a traditional lender. This is because the majority of traditional lenders will not provide buy to let mortgages to applicants with bad credit.
You can obtain bad credit through various ways including:
- A late payment of a utility bill
- A County Court Judgment
- Requiring an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
- Any bankruptcy proceedings
If you think you might have bad credit, you can always obtain a credit rating report from any credit rating agency such as Experian.
If you have bad credit but require a mortgage, it is advisable to contact a mortgage broker to explore your financial options and arrange the financial solution that caters for your needs.
Although traditional lenders typically do not provide buy to let mortgages to those with bad credit, it is still possible to access a buy to let mortgage without perfect credit through specialist lenders.
There are some specialist lenders that are prepared to provide a buy to let mortgage to those with an adverse credit rating. It should be noted that these lenders are not available on the high street and usually use intermediaries such as professional brokers.
The majority of these lenders will require you to be able to show that you can afford the mortgage repayments. In addition, most specialist lenders will generally request a deposit of anything up to 30% of the property’s value. Some lenders will also have extra fees, but a good broker will be able to negotiate and keep the costs down to a minimum.
If you have bad credit and wish to explore your buy to let mortgage options, it is advisable to contact a professional broker.
Fair Mortgages can access buy to let mortgages for those with bad credit and get the best financial solution with favourable terms, by using strong links with specialist lenders.
If you have a bad credit rating but need a mortgage, call our mortgage team on 0117 403 4474 to discuss your situation or use our call back form.