Post Office Buy To Let Mortgages
Our Buy to Let Mortgage Service
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for buy to let mortgage advice.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we deal with most UK buy to let lenders
- Access to leading buy to let market rates
- Access to exclusive buy to let mortgage deals not available on the high street
- Expert help whether you are a first time investor or full time landlord
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Complex buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
To investigate your buy to let mortgage options, call our specialist team on 0117 403 4222 or fill in our call back form.
Compare Post Office Buy To Let Mortgages
If you are looking for a buy to let mortgage, then approaching the Post Office may be your best option. The Post Office has a variety of financial solutions that could cater for your individual needs. Post Office mortgages are provided by the Bank of Ireland. Check out some of the latest Post Office Mortgage deals in the table below or call 0117 403 4222 today for quotes and advice.
Find a buy to let mortgage from the Post Office
If you need finance to fund your buy to let property, the Post Office’s buy to let fixed rate mortgage could be the answer. Their buy to let fixed rate mortgage currently offers a competitive initial interest rate for the first 2 years of the mortgage, which reverts to their standard variable rate thereafter. If you require a longer fixed rate, then the Post Office could provide longer terms that range between 2 to 5 years in duration at 60% LTV.
What is a buy to let mortgage?
A buy to let mortgage is a type of mortgage that enables you to purchase a property to rent out to tenants, as oppose to using it as a residential property. Buy to let mortgages are suitable for many different buildings and uses, such as:
- Individual residential lettings such as a single house or flat
- Blocks of flats or apartments
- A portfolio of properties such as student lettings
- Commercial premises such as warehouses, offices or shops
Criteria for a Post Office Buy to Let Mortgage
Before providing a buy to let mortgage, the Post Office will consider the following:
- A minimum age of 21 and a maximum age of 80 at the beginning and end of the mortgage term
- You will usually need to already be a residential property owner in order to get a Post Office buy to let mortgage
- Buy to let mortgages are available from the Post Office from 5 years to 35 years in duration
- A proposed rental income of at least 145% of the mortgage monthly payment (170% for HMO buy to let properties)
- All your properties in your portfolio must be profitable.
- You must be able to illustrate that you can afford mortgage repayments in the event that interest rates increase to 5.5%.
Why choose a Post Office Buy to Let Mortgage Deal?
Some of the features and benefits of Post Office mortgage deals include:
- Portable mortgage options – take your Post Office mortgage with you when you move home
- Flexible mortgage deals - Make overpayments at any time (conditions apply)
- No higher lending charge payable - these are paid by the lender
- Simple arrangement fee system – Post Office mortgage products are either fee-free or have one fee of £999
Compare the various features and benefits of Post Office btl mortgage offers with other leading mortgage deals on the market with our free, whole of market independent mortgage comparison service and find the best deal for you.
Speak to our specialist team on 0117 403 4222 to help you find the right mortgage option for you.