Cambridge Building Society Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - helping you make the right decision
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
"We know that the internet is the first port of call for many people when looking for mortgage solutions; our view is, yes use the internet to do your own research , but then bring it to us and we’ll let you know how your findings compare and then give you the information and advice you need - so that you can make the right decision for your future.” Adam Arnott, Head of Mortgages & Protection
Cambridge Building Society offers a range of mortgage deals, so whether you are a first time buyer, a home mover, or looking to remortgage, you could find a mortgage deal to suit you.
You can compare the mortgages offered by Coventry Building Society with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals using our FREE comparison service.
Benefits of a mortgage from the Cambridge Building Society could include:
- Exclusive mortgage deals available for existing members of the Cambridge Building Society
- Guarantor mortgages available
- Mortgage applications assessed on a case by case basis
Latest Mortgage deals from Cambridge Building Society
Cambridge Building Society offers a range of mortgage to suit a variety of buyers. Some of the mortgage options available from Cambridge Building Society include:
- Fixed rate mortgages –Cambridge Building Society offers s selection of mortgages that provide the reassurance of a fixed rate of interest for a set period of time.
- Variable rate mortgages – the interest on your monthly payments is linked to the Cambridge Building Society standard variable rate (SVR) for a set period.
- Remortgages – you could save on your monthly mortgage payments by moving to a new mortgage deal.
- Buy to let mortgages – this type of mortgage is aimed at people who want to rent out to their property.
- First time buyer mortgages – up to 95% loan to value (LTV) mortgages available for first time buyers, as well a guarantor mortgage options designed to allow family members to help with a home purchase.
About Cambridge Building Society
The Cambridge Building Society was originally founded in 1850 as the Cambridgeshire Permanent Benefit Building Society, and adopted its current title in 1945. Today, it offers a wide range of competitive mortgage deals and is still a fully independent, mutual society.
To compare Cambridge Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
speak to our mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »