Finance For Investment Property
Our Investment Property Finance Service
Our Investment Property Finance Services can provide you with:
- Exclusive Deals – We provide you with exclusive mortgage deals that you will not find elsewhere on the high street.
- Whole of market Service – We compare all deals from all of the top lenders in the market so you do not have to.
- Lowest Rates – We give you access to the leading mortgage deals.
- Swift Turnaround – You can contact us today if you need to work quickly
- Thinking of buying a property at auction? – Contact us today
Raising finance for Investment Property
Investing in property has become one of the most common forms of investment, alongside cash, bonds and shares. If you plan on purchasing property as an investment, there is a number of funding options and mortgages available to help raise the capital required. The type of mortgage you are likely to need will vary depending on whether you intend to rent out the property or use it for personal use.
What funding options are available for my investment property?
- Personal use - If you intend to use the investment property for personal residence or occasional use only, you should be able to use a standard residential mortgage to purchase the property. However,
- Holiday Let – If you plan to rent the property as a holiday let, even if only occasionally, you are likely to need a specialist mortgage and adequate insurance to cover this different use.
- Buying to let – Purchasing investment properties for long term rentals will require a specialist buy to let mortgage, which will be calculated based on your expected rental income as well as other affordability factors.
It should be taken into consideration that if your property requires a buy to let purchase then you should expect to pay a higher minimum deposit (usually at least 20%). It is also important to remember that buy to let purchases incur higher interest rates and arrangement fees. These costs should be factored in when deciding whether to purchase an investment property with the use of a buy to let mortgage.
Deciding to invest in property is a vital decision, so it is important you make the choice that best suits your personal circumstances. Like many financial products, it is important to shop around to find the best deal, although you are also likely to benefit from speaking to an independent mortgage advisor.
We have access to leading mortgage rates and exclusive loan deals not available on the high street, in addition to a team of mortgage advisors who can use their expert knowledge of the market to find the best deal suitable for your own personal needs.
If you need any advice on what funding options are available to you when looking to raise capital for home improvements; you can call one of our advisors on 0117 313 7780 or alternatively, fill in our online contact form for a FREE initial consultation.