Incomplete Property Loan
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging Loans from £50,000 to £15 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
To investigate your bridging loan options call our team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
We can provide bridging loan options and then provide mortgage solutions once the bridging loan is no longer required.
A bridging loan may be a viable option if you have an incomplete property or property that requires further development. A bridging loan is a short-term loan that can provide adequate finance within a short time period. Bridging loans can be used to ‘bridge’ the gap when there is a short fall in funding.
Bridging loan lenders require the presence of a clear exit plan before they are willing to grant a bridging loan. An exit plan is simply the method that you will use to repay the loan at the end of the term of finance. An example of an exit plan is using the proceeds of the sale of your property to repay the loan or securing long-term finance such as a mortgage.
Bridging loan lenders will also give you the option to ‘roll-up’ interest to pay at the end of the term of finance. This means that you can use your loan for your property and not to service monthly interest payments. If you opt to ‘roll-up’ the interest on a bridging loan, you will have to pay the total interest upon completion of your exit plan.
Why use an incomplete property loan
An incomplete property bridging loan gives you the opportunity to access property finance when traditional lenders let you down. Traditional lenders such as high street banks will not grant loans for properties that they deem unmortgageable. Traditional lenders will not lend to the following properties that:
- are derelict
- have no working kitchen and bathroom
- have serious structural issues
- are not habitable for any other reason
- that are unusual or have non-standard construction (e.g. some pre-fabricated housing or timber-framed homes)
- are worth less than £50,000
- are on a short lease (i.e. there is less than 80 years left on the lease)
An incomplete property bridging loan can be used for properties that traditional lenders would deem unmortgaegable. This is because incomplete property bridging loan lenders are more concerned with your exit plan than the state of the property.
If you need an incomplete property bridging loan, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form