Mortgage With Interest Rolled Up
Our Short Term Mortgage Service
Looking for property finance from 1 month to 5 years? We have solutions for property on a first and second charge basis with interest rolled up.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Mortgages & Bridging finance from 1 month to 5 years
- 1st and second charge Loans
- Finance from £20,000 to £25 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll up schemes - interest paid at the end of the term
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 working days possible.
We specialise in arranging mortgage & bridging finance whatever your age.
Mortgages With Interest Rolled Up
Whether you are looking to purchase a residential home or renovate a property with the view to sell it on, you may need the right finance in place to minimise delays.
In the event that you require property finance quickly, approaching a traditional lender may not be the best option. High street lenders generally request a deposit, which can be up to 25% of the property’s value, and applications may take up to months to process.
A short term mortgage or bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Short term finance can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission - what is often key is the security being used for finance.
Short term finance may provide:
- Interest roll up - interest is not serviced monthly but paid at the end of the term
- Terms from 1 month to 60 months
- Fast, short term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Mortgage Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Before a short term loan lender provides any finance they will need details of the borrower’s exit plan. An exit plan is the method the borrower will use to repay the loan. An example of an exit plan is the sale of a borrower’s property.
You may require professional assistance to help you choose the right mortgage finance.
If you are unsure about what finance option is suitable for you or you are concerned that your age is a barrier call us on 0117 403 4474 or complete our request callback form.