RBS Bridging Loan
RBS Bridging Loans
Our RBS Bridging Loan Services can provide you with:
- Bridging Loans From £50,000 to £10 million
- Term - From 1 month to 24 months
- Up to 80% LTV (up to 100% LTV possible with additional security)
- Exclusive Bridging Loan Rates – We provide you with exclusive bridging loan rates that you will not find elsewhere on the high street.
- Whole of market Service – We compare all deals from all of the top lenders in the market so you do not have to.
- Lowest Rates – We give you access to the leading bridging loan deals.
- Fast Bridging Loan Turnaround – You can contact us today if you need to work quickly
- Thinking of buying a property at auction? – Contact us today
What is a RBS Bridging loan and how does it work?
Bridging loans are short-term specialist loans designed to cover a temporary shortage of credit. They act as ‘bridge’, providing you with short-term finance before additional permanent finance become available.
A bridging loan has a more flexible set of criteria than is typically required by mortgage lenders and high street banks, which makes them versatile and relatively straightforward to obtain. Similar to a mortgage, a bridging loan is secured as a charge against your property.
Bridging Loans are used to solve short-term cash flow problem. They are often used to help people buy their ideal properties prior to the selling of their existing property.
To find out more call our team today on 0117 313 6058 or alternatively, complete our call back request form.
What a RBS bridging loan can do for you?
A RBS bridging loan could assist you with:
- Getting there first – a bridge loan can help you beat the competition and secure a property before you have even sold your own home, and before another buyer snaps it up. Bridging finance can be used at an auction to help you bid in the security you have the right finance available.
- Speed up the process – Gain quick, short-term cash injection to assist you in the transition of purchasing your new home and selling your existing home.
- Purchase a property at auction – bridging finance can provide you with the capital required to secure a property on the day of the auction. You will normally be required to put a 10% deposit down on teh day and the balance within 28 days.
- Development Finance – If you are planning on purchasing property for redevelopment purposes, a RBS bridge loan could provide finance to help get your project development off the ground.
- Mortgage Chain Issues – A bridging loan can assist in securing your ability to purchase a property, even in the event that the sale of your old house falls through.
Types of Bridging Loans
There are two types of bridging Loan - open and closed bridge. A closed bridging loan is available to borrowers who have exchanged contracts for the sale on their current property. It is generally easier to have a closed bridging loan accepted as it is considered less likely that the sale will fall through.
Alternatively, an open bridging loan is for borrowers who have found a property, but have yet to sell their existing property. Due to the nature of these bridge loans, lenders are often more reluctant to offer these types of loan, although your chances of acceptance will be increased if you own a lot of equity in your current property.
Considerations of a RBS Bridging Loan
A bridging loan could offer you a fast and convenient cash flow solution.
To find out more call our specialist bridging loan team on 0117 313 6058 or alternatively, complete our call back request form.