Residential Bridging Loans
Residential Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Residential Bridging Loans from £50,000 to £15 million
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- Interest roll up schemes
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
To investigate your residential bridging loan options call our team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
Using a residential bridging loan
Bridging loans are frequently utilised as an answer to a temporary cash flow problem. A common example of this type of situation is when a person wishes to buy a property but still needs to sell their existing home. A residential bridging loan can, in these circumstances, provide a solution by offering short-term funding.
The loan will be secured against residential property which bridges the gap to an exit through the sale or refinancing of the asset.
Bridging loans may be offered in amounts ranging from £25,000 to several million, depending on your circumstances and which lender you approach.
What situations might require a bridging loan?
You can use a bridging loan to:
- Beat the competition - Secure a property quickly before it is snapped up by another buyer – even if you have not yet sold your current home
- Mortgage chain issues? - Secure your ability to buy even in the event that the home buying chain breaks down – for example, if the sale of your old house falls through, a bridging loan can allow you to still have sufficient funds to purchase the new house
- Buying an auction property? – use a bridging loan to pay the required percentage needed to secure the property on the day of the auction
- Need to move fast? - Get a fast, temporary cash injection when you most need it during the property purchasing process. The ability to move quickly can make the difference on any property transaction.
- Development finance - If you are buying property to redevelop and you need finance to get your project off the ground then a bridging loan could help make the difference.
Conditions of residential bridging loans
A residential bridging loan is typically a regulated transaction and therefore you will need to deal with a broker who can source regulated finance - Fair Mortgages has access to regulated bridging loan providers.
To discuss how you might be able to access residential bridging finance call or broker team on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.