- Compare HSBC remortgage deals with the whole market - we work with over 60 UK lenders
- Great Mortgage Rates! - Access to leading market remortgage rates
- Exclusives - Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Further Finance? - Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing HSBC remortgage or HSBC buy to let mortgage? Require short term or bridging finance? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
If your current mortgage deal is coming to a end, you would like to borrow more, or you simply want to take advantage of a newer, better mortgage deal, an HSBC remortgage could help you to achieve your goals.
Remortgaging simply involved moving your existing mortgage to a new mortgage lender, without moving house.
Why consider a remortgage with HSBC?
Every remortgage provider can offer you something different, so it makes sense to compare as many providers as possible to ensure that you find the right deal for you. Use our FREE remortgage calculator to help you choose from over 5,000 remortgage offers on the market right now.
Remortgaging with HSBC could offer a range of benefits such as:
- No exit fees – you will not be liable to pay a fee when you fully repay your mortgage (remember, though, that Early Repayment Charges may still apply)
- Option to port your mortgage -If you move house, you can transfer the interest rate for this mortgage onto a mortgage for your new home (subject to status and terms and conditions).
- Special deals for HSBC current account holders - If you are an existing HSBC current account or Premier account holder you could be eligible for special remortgage offers and benefits.
- Make overpayments – some HSBC mortgages allow you to overpay up to 20% of your standard monthly payment without incurring an Early Repayment Charge. Therefore you may be able to pay off your mortgage earlier than might otherwise be possible.
- Pay your mortgage off early – Do be aware, though, that an Early Repayment Charge (ERC) may apply if you choose to repay early during the initial rate period.
- Daily interest – interest on your HSBC mortgage deal is calculated daily, which means that if you make over-payments you will pay less interest overall.
Remortgage deals available from HSBC
If you are thinking about remortgaging with HSBC, take a look below at some of the remortgage deals you could choose from:
- HSBC Fixed rate remortgages – A fixed rate mortgage means that your repayments will be fixed for a set period after you take out the mortgage, which can be very useful when it comes to budgeting each month. HSBC offers a selection of fixed rate remortgage deals of various lengths, so you can choose the fixed rate remortgage deal that best suits your personal circumstances. At the end of the fixed term you will be moved onto the HSBC standard variable rate. HSBC fixed rate remortgage rates cover 2,3 and 5 year fixed terms.
- HSBC Lifetime Tracker remortgages – rather than being fixed for a set period after you take out the mortgage, your interest rate will follow the Bank of England base rate for the length of the mortgage. HSBC offers a range of lifetime tracker mortgages which could mean that you do not have to worry about coming to the end of a deal and the costs associated with switching to a new mortgage. HSBC offer highly competitive lifetime tracker rates compared to the market.
- HSBC discount remortgages – HSBC offers several remortgage deals that provide a set reduction on the HSBC standard variable rate (SVR) for a period after the mortgage starts, meaning you could benefit from lower monthly repayments initially. The HSBC SVR is internally set by HSBC.
Compare HSBC remortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you.