Bridging Loans For A Company
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
Whether you are a company needing to downsize or a company looking for growth, sooner or later, you will face financial pressure.
It is important to have adequate finance in place, or secure funding quickly, to minimise the financial pressure’s effect on your company.
Generally, sourcing finance from a traditional lender can take several weeks or even months. High street banks will usually require a large deposit and an in depth review of the company’s profit/loss accounts.
For a number of companies, they may not have the time or resources to satisfy the traditional lenders’ criteria and may have to look to alternative methods to quickly raise the finance they need.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow to ease the financial pressure on companies.
Bridging loans for a company may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans for a company may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- Raise capital to fund business growth
- Overcome financial difficulties
- Take advantage of an attractive opportunity
- Finance a property development
Bridging loan lenders usually provide companies with an exit plan. An exit plan is where the lender and the company agree how the bridging loan is to be repaid. This is to ensure that the company can afford to repay the loan in the agreed term. The sale of a property is an example of an exit strategy.
Bridging loans for companies generally are provided by private banks, specialist lenders and wealth managers. It is important to note that bridging loan providers do not deal with the general public and usually deal exclusively through specialist financial brokers. If you need a bridging loan for a company, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.